Project Management Services
Reconnect’s Project Management Services is responsible for improving access to the community healthcare system within and across the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TC LHIN). Services include building, integrating and developing capacity, system connectivity and links throughout the community sector and beyond.
Specific responsibilities include:
- implementing data reporting
- facilitating leadership opportunities
- supporting shared services procurement
- sourcing common methods to shared client information management
- building capacity in the community
The projects being managed by Reconnect on behalf of the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TC LHIN) are:
- Central West Toronto Health Link
- Community Business Intelligence
- Community Information Management
- Community Shared Services
The Central West Toronto Health Link
The Central West Toronto Health Link works to improve care for people with the most complex health needs by bringing providers together to support each client’s healthcare goals and to increase their connections to primary care.
Who we serve:
- Individuals with the most complex health needs who need their services coordinated
- Seniors with several complex health care needs who are isolated from their healthcare support
- Youth 13-29 years of age with complex mental health and addictions issues, primary care needs and sexual health service needs
The Boundaries of the Central West Toronto Health Link: Bloor Street to the South; Eglington Avenue to the North; Keele Street/Weston Road to the West and Christie Avenue to the East.
Community Business Intelligence
The Toronto Central Local Heath Integration Network (TC LHIN) identified a need to improve upon current decision support capabilities within the community sector. The TC LHIN is supporting a Community Business Intelligence (CBI) tool which includes client level information about service utilization within TC LHIN funded Health Service Providers (HSP) across three sub-sectors: Community Mental Health (CMH), Community Addiction (CA), and Community Support Services (CSS).
Community Info Management
This initiative worked with the community sector HSPs to identify existing challenges with the collection of client data and with access to information for decision support. Engagement with the sectors will lead to requirements and specifications gathering for Client Management Systems (CMS) that will address these concerns. The findings resulted in the development and execution of a Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP).
Community Shared Services
Community Shared Services creates efficiencies through collaboration and knowledge exchange. They offer a suite of services that support community health service providers (HSP) with sourcing strategy and execution. Sourcing Advisors will save time and effort by providing innovation solutions to HSPs procurement needs.