Project Management Services
Delivering reliable business tools and services to the community sector.
Reconnect’s Project Management Services is responsible for improving access to the community healthcare system within and across the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TC LHIN). Services include building, integrating and developing capacity, system connectivity and links throughout the community sector and beyond.
Specific responsibilities include:
- implementing data reporting
- facilitating leadership opportunities
- supporting shared services procurement
- sourcing common methods to shared client information management
- building capacity in the community
The projects being managed by Reconnect on behalf of the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TC LHIN) are:
Central West Toronto Health Link
Community Business Intelligence
Community Information Management
Community Shared Services